Sunday, January 9, 2011

How many blogs do I need?

I have started so many blogs that I cannot even keep up with them! I just found this one that I began months ago. So I decided to make an excel spreadsheet with only the blogs that I have begun (one of my resolutions for the new year) and this is when I realized that I should pick the best one and stick with it. The problem is that I don't know which is best (easiest to upload to, easiest to modify, easiest to prettify, easiest in general). I am currently using Wordpress, Blogger (more than one), and Tumblr (more than one), and Picasa.  I started one that was supposed to be a photo every day.....I did pretty well for a couple of months because I could send them from my phone. Then for some reason I quit. Then yesterday I saw a friend of mine who did a picture everyday on Facebook.....in one album just for "one picture per day for the year"......so I am inspired again. I am going to check into merging all my posts into one blog....hmm, wonder how that would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment